Monday, October 22, 2007

Perfect little baby...

We got her this little Teddy Bear blanket and she loves it...she's been cuddling it before she falls asleep, it is to die for adorable!



Just showing off my cute dress and self before a Sunday shopping day. We went to Costco and all of the old ladies loved me!



Funny this is, not only did we go to Costco, we went to the mall, Target and Wal-Mart...Taylor doesn't know about any of this though, because she slept the entire time. She was a really good shopper on Sunday....thank goodness!

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Tasha, I love the pic of Taylor with the teddy bear, Colt has a lovey that has a bear head attached to it and he loves to cuddle it too! Isn't it fun when they start to really grab things and notice you. I am having so much fun with Colt. He has a little bit of a cold right now, I am hoping its nothing and it just goes away with no trip to the doctor. It makes me sad when he does not feel well:( Thanks for the sweet comments, if I ever make it to Boise we will have to do lunch or something with our kids! They need to meet.