Friday, January 25, 2008

Random Pics Taken Awhile Ago

Precious sleeping baby...picture taken 12/17/07



Little praying hands....pic taken 12/17


Sitting on the couch...12/17


Big smiles for mom...12/17


Fast Asleep....12/20

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Tasha, I talked to marni this morning and she told me about you quitting your job. I feel so bad Tasha, I know what you are going through. No one can really understand unless they are a mommy too. I know Marni is stressed at the job a lot and I am sure it was hard for you leaving Taylor all day at daycare and still feeling like you were not doing everything you should be doing. I feel that way all the time with Colt. As mom's I think we need to give ourselves a break! I hope you can spend some quality time with Taylor this next month and find a job that you are happy with. I love the pics that you posted,I have been checking your blog a lot to see when you would post new ones. Take care!